Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

As you may know, I am retiring from Congress at the end of the year and the newly drawn District will soon have a new Congressional Representative. For this reason, my office is working hard to finish up our current constituent service caseload while we prepare to close down our District offices.

If you need help with a federal agency, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please email our caseworkers at and a member of my team will let you know how they can be helpful or refer you to the necessary services. You may also call us at (520) 881-3588 to leave a message and someone on our casework team will get back to you. We hope to be as helpful as possible before we depart, thank you.